NSW PWC Licence

NSW Personal WaterCraft Licence

The Jetski Licence

Got a new ski but no licence? We’ve got you covered! Whether it’s a Sea-Doo, Yamaha or Kawasaki, we know a jet ski doesn’t do much good sitting in a driveway. We also know you want to go riding as soon as possible so we’ve designed our business model to ensure we can get you licensed for the weekend.

How We Make It Easy

It’ll only take a few hours & you’ll be able to upgrade your boat licence as soon as the course is finished. All theory & testing is done with us so no further testing will be required. You’ll need a boat licence, but we can do that at the same time if you need that too. Organise a few mates & we’ll even come to you!

Call 0435 016 519

Some FAQs about the PWC licence…

  • How Do I Get It?

    It’s so easy! Call us, organise a time and sit the short 2 hour course. At the end, take the paperwork to the RMS to upgrade your boat licence. You can go riding as soon as this is done.

  • Where Can I Use It?

    The licence is valid for use across NSW & ACT waterways. You should check with other states’ relevant authorities prior to travelling to confirm if you can use it legally in that state.

  • Do I Need It?

    A PWC driving licence is required for people aged 12 years and over to drive a PWC. People who hold a general boat driving licence can upgrade to a PWC driving licence at any time. A PWC driving licence includes a general boat licence. A PWC licence holder is able to operate a vessel with a fully enclosed hull that may be driven standing up, lying down, sitting astride or kneeling, and includes jet powered surfboards.

    You must carry a NSW boat licence when doing anything for which the licence is required, and produce it for inspection when requested by a relevant authority (NSW Police, RMS etc.). When we make it easy for you to get qualified, you’d be stupid to risk it.

  • Can I Use It For Business?

    No. It is a recreational licence thus cannot be used for commercial purposes. If you’re using it for work, you need a commercial qualification. We do these. Call us for details.

  • When Can I Do It?

    Today, tomorrow, the day after….We conduct licence courses every day across the Riverina. Simply give us a call and we’ll more than likely be able to get you riding this week.

Don’t have a NSW boat licence? It’s required to get the Jet Ski upgrade and can get it done at the same time. We make it easy so you can go riding without hassle ASAP! See here for more info.